"To ensure that persons recruited as teachers possess the essential aptitude and ability to meet the challenges of teaching at Elementary, Secondary and Senior Secondary levels, one of the essential qualifications for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher in any of the schools recognized by the Department of School Education, Haryana and affiliated by the Board of School Education, Haryana is that he/she should pass the “Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test”. “HTET” is conducted by the Board in accordance with these guidelines and such other rules/regulations/instructions/policies laid down by the National Council for Teacher Education/Department of School Education, Haryana. SCHEME/STRUCTURE AND CONTENT OF TEST:
All questions in HTET PAPER-2 will be multiple choice questions. Each carrying one mark, with four alternatives out of which one answer will be correct. There shall be no negative marking. Detailed structure is given below and in next tab:
Level - II - For becoming Teacher for Classes VI-VIII : Junior Teacher
There is only one paper. All questions are Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) each carrying one mark with four alternatives out of which one answer will be correct.
No. of MCQs - 150 (30 Questions in First Three subjects and 60 Questions in Fourth respectively as given below), Duration of examination- Two-and-a-half hours.
Structure and Content (All Compulsory):
(i) Child Development and Pedagogy
(ii) Language I & II (Hindi/English)
(iii) General Studies
(iv) Maths or Science or Social Science."
HTET Level 2
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Language (I and II)||30||30|
PRT Teacher (Level-I)
- 10+2 Intermediate with 50% Marks and Passed / Appearing 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education / Special Education / B.E.Ed OR
- 10+2 Intermediate with 45% Marks and Passed / Appearing 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education / Special Education / B.E.Ed OR
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream and Passed / Appearing 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education / Special Education / B.E.Ed OR
TGT Teacher (Level-II)
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with 50% Marks and 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education OR
- Bachelor Degree with 50% Marks and B.Ed / Special B.Ed Degree OR
- 10+2 with 50% Marks and 4 Year BA B.Ed / B.Com B.Ed Degree.
- For More Details Read Full Notification.
PGT Teacher (Level-III)
- Master Degree in Concerned Subject with 50% Marks and B.Ed Degree.
- For Subject Wise Eligibility Details Read the Notification.